Power Plant Modificat...
GOMOLZIG is experienced in Power Plant modifications and conversions. These range from conversion for the use of MoGas to a full integration of a different power plant.
The MoGas modifications permit operators to use ROZ98, Super Plus fuel. Please contact us for details and applicability for your aircraft type here
Listed here are some examples:
- Cessna C172 RG: Conversion from Lycoming O360 to IO 360.
- Cessna R182 / FR 182 (RG): Modification to MoGas operation.
- Robin DR400 RP : Conversion from original state to Lycoming O45-A4D5 or -J3A5
- Robin DR300/400: Modification to MoGas operation
- Do-28 G.92: Conversion to GE H75 engine
- Beech 99: Conversion of PT6-27 engine to PT6-34
- Dimona HK36: Conversion from original state to ROTAX 912 S.
To check the availability and applicability to your aircraft, please contact us by using this link.