Power Plant Modification
GOMOLZIG is experienced in Power Plant modifications and conversions. These range from conversion for the use of MoGas to a full integration of a different power plant.
The MoGas modifications permit operators to use ROZ98, Super Plus fuel. Please contact Gomolzig for details and applicability for your Aircraft type.
Listed here are some examples.
- Cessna C172 RG: Conversion from Lycoming O360 to IO 360.
- Cessna R182 / FR 182 (RG): Modification to MoGas operation.
- Robin DR400 RP : Conversion from original state to Lycoming O45-A4D5 or -J3A5
- Robin DR300/400: Modification to MoGas operation
- Do-28 G.92: Conversion to GE H75 engine
- Beech 99: Conversion of PT6-27 engine to PT6-34
- Dimona HK36: Conversion from original state to ROTAX 912 S.
To check the availability and applicability to your aircraft, please contact us by using this link.